Author Topic: Double objects,and jetways,and some misssing buildings  (Read 4969 times)

wingnut

Double objects,and jetways,and some misssing buildings
« on: May 27, 2011, 03:42:13 am »
Hello;

I'm having a few problems with Klas,I have double jet ways,double antennas near the runways,and some missing buildings,I been looking through the forum on this,seen one close,but it was a problem using AES 2.10,and I have 2.11 installed,I've tried renaming the bgl files in the My Traffic folder,but have had no luck,it fixes some things,and messes up other things?I had this working before I had to reboot my computer from the factory image,and this is the only thing that I can't seem to get fixed.I ran the tool that checks for duplicate scenery bgl's,I have 3 in the My Traffic folder,and 1 in the Aerosoft KLAS scenery folder,the KLAS airport is above the Las Vegas scenery in the list

Fsx Acceleration Sp2
Istalled on the D-drive
Windows 7

Thanks;

Mark
Mark W.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double objects,and jetways,and some misssing buildings
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 10:04:56 am »
As explained many times already, whenever you see double objects, it's always a problem of duplicate Afcad for that airport.

Once you find the duplicate files, you need to REMOVE them all, except for the default, the one that comes with FSDT KLAS, and the one in the AES folder.

Also, be sure you download the latest fis for AES in the aerosoft forum, because there was a problem at KLAS specifically.

sim-sim

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 06:46:32 pm »
Hello, Umberto!
I see the same problems with jetways in KLAS. Please, tell me in which folders I have to search the double files? I can't find them in KLAS/scenery folder(( And I have not the Aerosoft's AES service in my comp.
Many thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 07:12:30 pm »
You need to download the free FSX Airport Scanner, which will search for AFCAD duplicates.

sim-sim

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 07:30:32 pm »
Grazie mille, Umberto!