Author Topic: Reinstall Question  (Read 6299 times)

pfflyers

Reinstall Question
« on: April 19, 2011, 10:18:34 pm »
I think I purchased my copy of the Phantom thru the Fsdt site so I must have the new installer. When I tried to enter my serial number thru the addon manager I get an error saying "eSellerateEngine not found". How can I resolve this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Reinstall Question
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 10:37:02 pm »
First, be absolutely sure you are used the FSDT installer, because an Cloud9 installer you might have, doesn't work on newer OS like Vista or Win7.

If you are sure you used that one, check you don't have an old version of the Esellerate engine in the system. Look for this file:

esellerateengine.dll

There should be only one copy in your system, and should be placed in C:\ProgramData\Esellerate if you run Vista or Win7, or C:\Windows if you run XP.

If you have another copy in the FS9 root folder, or a copy in C:\Windows but you are running Vista or Win7, remove all the duplicates.

Also, be sure your used account has admin rights. If not, run FS9 "As Administrator" when activating.

pfflyers

Re: Reinstall Question
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 12:55:38 am »
Thank you so much for the help. I was able to find the .dll on an old backup drive. I love your Phantom and I am very happy to have it safely reinstalled. Thanks again for your prompt response.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:18:05 am by pfflyers »