Author Topic: Reinstall problem  (Read 6290 times)

annber

Reinstall problem
« on: April 06, 2011, 06:59:16 pm »
Good morning,
It seems that Yahoo deleted any old emails I had since everything is mid 2010 or newer. That means that the email from when I bought hawaii is not there.
I just bought a new computer and installed FS9, so can someone help me so that I can reinstall it and also need to get the FSX version as well.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Reinstall problem
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:16:14 pm »
There's a sticky thread in the forum about this:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=649.0

annber

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 07:14:29 am »
OK, I just tried the two email addresses that I thought would have been used but did not get an email sent to me by esselarate, so now I need to contact you for help according to the instructions. i know we bought Honolulu and Los angeles, please help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 10:53:03 am »
now I need to contact you for help according to the instructions.

The email contact information is on the "Contact Us" page of this site

annber

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 01:54:41 am »
Hi, I have clicked on the "email" link within the contact section and for some reason I am not able to get the link, I keep getting a message to the effect that the email is not set up. Could you either provide me with the email here so that I can send an email or point me to a different link? Thanks.
Also, when i bought Honolulu and LAX, I know that Honolulu has a FSX version, do I pay extra for that or is that part of the original purchase?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 10:21:18 am »
Hi, I have clicked on the "email" link within the contact section and for some reason I am not able to get the link, I keep getting a message to the effect that the email is not set up

No wonder you are not able to receive emails, that message means you don't have an email program correctly setup.

Could you either provide me with the email here so that I can send an email or point me to a different link?

The problem is not the link, it's your system so, it's no use putting the link here, it won't work just the same. And besides, you can see the email address on that page, if you hover with the mouse without clicking it, will display the email address in the browser status bar, as with any link.

Also, when i bought Honolulu and LAX, I know that Honolulu has a FSX version, do I pay extra for that or is that part of the original purchase?

As clearly indicated on our website on each product page, whenever we have a product available in two versions, the license/serial number is the same for the two versions so, you will never have to pay extra to use the FS9 and the FSX version, even at the same time.