Author Topic: Missing Jetways  (Read 4533 times)

ofentress

Missing Jetways
« on: April 06, 2011, 03:56:33 pm »
For some strange reason, all of a sudden, none of the jetways are visible. This is a recent occurance and none of the other Dream Team airports have that problem.  As far a I can tell, there have been no major additions to my system that might have been a contributing factor. The addon manager indicates that it is active and installed and the AES for FSX also shows it to be active.
I'd sure like to get this fixed.

Jack Fentress

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing Jetways
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 06:41:05 pm »
It's not a problem of the scenery, it's an AES problem. There's a thread on Aerosoft forum, with a fix for KLAS:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=43472

ofentress

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 04:04:12 pm »
Umberto..........
Oliver fixed things up.  Jetways back in the scenery.  All's well.
Thanks for the help.

Jack

Lovetofly28

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 07:27:00 pm »
Hi, I have the exact same problem, however; when I went to the post there was no link, it said there was, but there was no link to the download. Is there a way I can either get a link here, or a link to where I can get a link? ::) Thanks,

Spencer Hayes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 11:27:29 am »
It's no longer attached to the first post but, if you read down the thread, there's another message from Oliver with a link to the installer, which I think it's just the normal download link, since the KLAS fix has probably been integrated in the standard installer so, it's not a separate patch anymore.