Author Topic: DEFECTIVE AFCAD  (Read 4011 times)

JoseAlbanez

DEFECTIVE AFCAD
« on: April 01, 2011, 07:38:00 pm »
Thank you so much for the wonderful Honolulu scenery. I can tell you how much joy it brings me to to fly this airport. I however need your help with the AFCAD. I have followed all possible scenarios suggested on other threads regarding compatibillity with Megacity Hawaii finally giving up and removing the  scenery thinking it was the culprit behind the reapperance of the deafault airport in your scenery.
I finally i came to the conclusion that this is not the case and that the BGL AF9 PHNL.BGL contains exclude codes and any attempt to modify it would bring back the default into your buildings.
As such I would like kindly ask for your help in modifying the afcad and bringing the hold short point coming from hickam closer to the runway so that traffic moves into the runway for take off.
I tried to do this on ADE but was unable to do so without bringing the default scenery again and i am tired of trying. SInce the original afcad contains the defective file is only fair to conclude that you would stand behind your product and correct this oversight.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: DEFECTIVE AFCAD
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 10:12:44 pm »
This post doesn't have anything to do with the Hawaiian airports product, which are Lihue and Hilo. And, you shouldn't post twice the same message in two different sections anyway.

I've already replied in the correct section, and as explained in that post, the AFCAD that comes with Honolulu is not defective.