Author Topic: CD KLAX in Windows 7 install without internet  (Read 8045 times)

christiaan

CD KLAX in Windows 7 install without internet
« on: March 28, 2011, 08:16:05 pm »
Just got a new PC for FSX & FS004, internet is still on my old PC for the moment which has FS2004 only.

Starting to (re) install sceneries.

Have CD version of  KLAX but I could not install , have the serial number. Do I have to wait for my internet and  in which order of Cloud 9 and FSDT sceneries is the best during install.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CD KLAX in Windows 7 install without internet
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 09:39:10 pm »
Your best option is to download the KLAX FSDT installer, and disregard entirely your CD. Just use its Serial number to activate it.

This is the offline activation procedure:

- Select "Register Serial" for that scenery

- Type your Serial number and let it activate, and wait. After a minute or so, it will automatically detect that there's no Internet connection, so you will see a screen asking how to activate.

- Select  "Activate Using a Different Computer that has Web access" - It will present you with a serial number called "Installation ID". Save this code to a thumb drive, and go to any PC with web access.

- Go to http://activate.esellerate.net, and type this ID into the field. It should reply back with another long code. Save this code and return to the non-internet connected PC.

- Launch FS and wait again for the manual activation screen to come up. Now select "I already have an Activation Key and would like to Activate Now". Type the code you obtained from the web from the other PC, and it should activate.

christiaan

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 01:57:48 pm »
Now connected to the Internet on my new PC, decided to wait for the new KLAX.

I now want to install all my Fsdt sceneries for FS9 & for the first time in FSX.

I know that the method on (re) installing has been mentioned many times. Please can you give me the forum link.

You have helped me a few times in the past, so once again I hoping you will again be patient with me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 08:41:05 pm »
Please can you give me the forum link.

There's a sticky thread on the General forum:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=649.0