Author Topic: PHNL buildings gone missing  (Read 9243 times)

Viper810

PHNL buildings gone missing
« on: March 23, 2011, 09:19:39 pm »
I`ve got the same problem after i installed KLAX.

Is there a solution to solve this problem?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 10:04:12 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PHNL buildings gone missing
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 09:56:15 pm »
I`ve got the same problem after i installed KLAX.

KLAX ? Do you mean Cloud9 KLAX, which exists only in FS9 ? If yes, this thread doesn't have anything to do with it, because it was about FSX, so everything is different and solutions are different.

Or, you mean something else ? Are you running FS9 or FSX ?

Viper810

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 09:59:49 pm »
Yes i'm sorry.

I'm using FS9 with MAIW, WOAI and some addon airports from aerosoft, flytampa, FSdreamteam and Cloud9.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 10:01:59 pm »
I'm using FS9 with MAIW, WOAI and some addon airports from aerosoft, flytampa, FSdreamteam and Cloud9.

Do you have the Addon Manager menu on the FS9 menu bar ?

Viper810

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 10:09:05 pm »

Do you have the Addon Manager menu on the FS9 menu bar ?
Yes it does. I've bought and activate everything. First it workt normal, but after cloud9 KLAX al builings on PHNL dissapeared. Even the trial version doesn't show the buildings.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 10:13:03 pm »
Yes it does. I've bought and activate everything. First it workt normal, but after cloud9 KLAX al builings on PHNL dissapeared. Even the trial version doesn't show the buildings.

If you used a Cloud9 installer ( not suggested, since KLAX has an FSDT installer ), you should do what's explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

IMPORTANT

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager

Viper810

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 10:18:14 pm »

If you used a Cloud9 installer ( not suggested, since KLAX has an FSDT installer ), you should do what's explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

IMPORTANT

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager

Well i've bought it last week. First i've installed the trial version and then activate it ingame.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 11:13:42 pm »
Well i've bought it last week. First i've installed the trial version and then activate it ingame.

Do you have BOTH KLAX and PHNL in the Scenery Library ? Have you tried simply reinstalling PHNL ?

Viper810

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 10:32:18 pm »

Do you have BOTH KLAX and PHNL in the Scenery Library ? Have you tried simply reinstalling PHNL ?
Yes i have both of them and also KLAS, but that doesn't matter. However like i sad. Even the trial version of PHNL after i deactivated it and reinstalled it, the buildings didn't show up.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 09:55:17 am »
Even the trial version of PHNL after i deactivated it and reinstalled it, the buildings didn't show up.

Maybe the antivirus has blocked the current version of the Addon Manager so, you are still using the old one that came with KLAX, which doesn't support PHNL.

Try this:

During installation, you need to TURN THE ANTIVIRUS OFF. Not just quit from its interface: you need to stop realtime protection. Yes, this is important.

- After the installation, BEFORE launching FS9, you need to instruct your antivirus to exclude this file from scanning:

YourFS9Folder\MODULES\bglman.dll

Or, the whole MODULES folder.

- After having configured the antivirus this way, you can finally turn it on, and launch FS9

Viper810

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 11:29:08 pm »
I've unstalled PHNL with Addon manager and reinstalled everything. Now everything works fine.