Author Topic: New Microsoft Flight Pictures  (Read 10900 times)

Frank Lindberg

Re: New Microsoft Flight Pictures
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 11:13:07 pm »
It would be very unlikely you'll be able to get such information here. Anyone that signed an NDA with Microsoft, can't even say he *has* signed one...

Rumor has it...  ;)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 11:13:47 pm by virtuali »
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 12:36:24 am »
I think that MS flight will be running more smooth than FSX, since it's the ORBX guys that make the scenery for MS flight right? Or I'm I wrong?

You've be reading too many "Alainneedle" posts on all the different forums where he has said that, time and time again.

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 07:37:18 am »
I think that MS flight will be running more smooth than FSX, since it's the ORBX guys that make the scenery for MS flight right? Or I'm I wrong?

You've be reading too many "Alainneedle" posts on all the different forums where he has said that, time and time again.

Yes maybe... hehe. I don't care who make it, it can only be better than FSX.
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

theshack440

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 12:03:02 am »
Umberto,

I don't know if you can answer this now since Flight (and it's details) hasn't come out yet but would the system for Flight developed airports work the same as the FSX and FS9 airports? Meaning, if you have bought 5 Fsdt sceneries for FSX would you have to pay for the Flight versions of those airports (assuming you upgrade them) or would the order numbers be the same for the Flight versions (essentially a free upgrade)?

Regards
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 02:10:04 am »
I don't know if you can answer

I can't...