Author Topic: no buildings  (Read 10946 times)

Butze

Re: no buildings
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 08:05:52 pm »
Hi,

I have the same problem. reinstalled ZürichX. It says its installed and activated. I don't see %Appdata%/Virtuali folder.
cuatl is installed, but I don't see the menu within fsx. But I do see addonmanager.

Please get me some help. Fresh install of fsx and ZürichX didn't solve the problem

I'm using Win7 64 bit fresh FSX SP2 with just FSDT ZürichX latest installable file.

kind regards

Butze

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 08:15:24 pm »
If you see the Addon Manager but not Couatl, it's surely the antivirus, be sure to follow these steps to the letter, don't skip any step, especially the installation with the antivirus turned off entirely.

- Uninstall the scenery. Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.

- TURN OFF your antivirus. Don't just exit from its interface, but turn off the real time protection. Actual wording changes between products, however, it's the option to scan every file that gets open in real time, without user intervention.

- Reinstall the scenery with the Antivirus TURNED OFF. Don't launch FSX yet.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\couatl.exe

YourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.

- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.

- Check you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered plugins" menu under the "Addons" menu.

Butze

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 08:20:03 pm »