Author Topic: Maiquetia  (Read 7060 times)

Jomi

Maiquetia
« on: March 04, 2008, 08:37:59 pm »
Hello folks and specially FSDT Staff; I just want ask you one thing: What is the possibility of you team can develop a scenery of Venezuela? specifically Maiquetia (SVMI)

Thanks for you attentions

Best regards,
José Miguel González

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
Re: Maiquetia
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:49:08 pm »
hell no, Hugo Chavez would forbid any kind of computers from venezuela  ;)

Jomi

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 02:35:30 pm »
This is not funny.  :-\

Don't know if you are staff but I don't see any title on your signature, etc.

I would have like to see an answer by the staff, by the developers maybe the answers is the same but it's more serious (i think) than saying things like you say...

regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 02:46:23 pm »
We posted a specific sticky thread (see "Some updates about our next projects" ), that discuss what we are going to do in the foreseeable future.

About your specific request, unfortunately the market for flight sim addons for South America in basically non existent. We don't believe a commercial addon dedicated to that area will ever able to break-even.

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 03:14:35 pm »
i'm just a random person making jokes about stuff that i think are funny, because i have nothing better to do

why is this funny? because theres a hundred people asking for local unknown airports that nobody but themselves would buy
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 03:25:53 pm by fael097 »

Jomi

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 08:36:08 pm »
why is this funny? because theres a hundred people asking for local unknown airports that nobody but themselves would buy

If you are sure of that ok  ;)

I would recommend you search better things to do what scare ppl in a forum... I prefer to send a private to Umberto to avoid the forum but this wasn't possible, well... i send a note by private in the IVAO forum but i think he don't read then anyway i see the unique form to do this petition was here in a forum where people like you can coming to disturb.  :-\

About your specific request, unfortunately the market for flight sim addons for South America in basically non existent. We don't believe a commercial addon dedicated to that area will ever able to break-even.

Thank you so much for your answer  ;)
This is the answer what i was waiting... If change of opinion about a possible marketing in Latin America don't hesitate to contact me   :)

Best wishes
JMG
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 08:38:04 pm by Jomi »

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 08:45:31 pm »
whats the difference, he said the same thing as i did but with polite words

and that was pretty funny, why are you so serious, you know hugo chavez, forbidding stuff, the latest dictator, blah blah, laugh  :D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 08:48:40 pm by fael097 »

Ray

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 08:59:46 pm »
whats the difference, he said the same thing as i did but with polite words

THAT IS the difference!  ::)

Jomi

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 04:36:04 am »
Yeah for sure, that is  ;)