Author Topic: GSX - A new product from FSDT - Ground Services X  (Read 295234 times)

space_coast

Re: GSX - A new product from FSDT - Ground Services X
« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2012, 06:48:31 pm »
So we can't expect a release this weekend neither?

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #241 on: January 13, 2012, 07:49:01 pm »
Well you said no one in the gaming industry. To me that includes all category. Gran Turismo....mobile doesn't quite stack up to Modern Warfare nor BF

That's more to my point: if even Sony could get away by releasing a less than stellar product with 5 years delay, it means anything can happen. And, in case of Sony, it's even worse, because many bought the hardware just on the promise of that game release...

The real issue is, fact that you cited two big titles that *were* released in time, doesn't change the fact the most aren't.

Originally you refered to "all"
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #242 on: January 13, 2012, 07:59:26 pm »

I've only said that it's just normal with any software not to be released in time, fact that 99% (minus BF3 and MW3, apparently) is, just confirm my point. Exceptions are made just to prove rules, the say...

And, of course, in case of GSX, we never committed to an *exact* release date: there was only "in 2011", which is as general as it can be.

As I've said, plenty of times already, it's being tested right now, and this time we are doing *serious* beta testing, because the product demands it.

aircanadajet

« Reply #243 on: January 13, 2012, 10:04:47 pm »
What are the qualification to be a beta tester anyways? I'd rather be one if I can!...I can't handle the suspense!!

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2012, 10:20:51 pm »
Yeah I would like to beta test. Right now I am beta testing Microsoft Fligh. But rather test this.  :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

TuiflyX3

« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2012, 11:23:57 pm »

I've only said that it's just normal with any software not to be released in time, fact that 99% (minus BF3 and MW3, apparently) is, just confirm my point. Exceptions are made just to prove rules, the say...

And, of course, in case of GSX, we never committed to an *exact* release date: there was only "in 2011", which is as general as it can be.

As I've said, plenty of times already, it's being tested right now, and this time we are doing *serious* beta testing, because the product demands it.

virtuali i hope u understand that we all just cant wait for GSX :) gonna be a great FSX addon i guess :) we´re excited can you just help us sometimes with, for example some screenshots, passing the time? :)

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2012, 11:43:03 pm »
Umberto undestands everyone would like GSX to be released and out; Part of the reality is beta testing determines how well the prouduct will be in various modes. With any software you have to make sure it is free of any "bugs" or "quirks". When the product is ready to be released, As a customer you'll receive a product that was worth the wait. :) 
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

meshman

« Reply #247 on: January 14, 2012, 02:08:04 am »
Yeah I would like to beta test. Right now I am beta testing Microsoft Fligh. But rather test this.  :)

Let's see. First qualification to be a beta tester for most anyone is to adhere to any NDAs put into effect.

Looks like you don't qualify... Or am I missing something obvious?  ???

theshack440

« Reply #248 on: January 14, 2012, 03:12:22 am »
Umberto and the rest of the team already assigned the beta testers and I bet they are already knee-deep (or deeper) in beta testing.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #249 on: January 14, 2012, 06:19:16 am »

Let's see. First qualification to be a beta tester for most anyone is to adhere to any NDAs put into effect.

Looks like you don't qualify... Or am I missing something obvious?  ???

That wasn't part of their NDA....actually that is far as I can go....so yeah...you are missing something obvious.   ::)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #250 on: January 14, 2012, 02:18:35 pm »
Non disclosure means disclose nothing, Junior.  You can't even reveal that you are a tester.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

theshack440

« Reply #251 on: January 14, 2012, 04:23:05 pm »
Non disclosure means disclose nothing, Junior.  You can't even reveal that you are a tester.

While that's probably true in nearly all cases, doesn't it vary case by case? As in, the contract isn't necessarily the same for every NDA; or is it? So MS Flight's may not strictly state that you cannot reveal that you are a beta tester.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #252 on: January 14, 2012, 04:36:05 pm »
They don't physically mail you a paper contract to sign and return, but there is a verbal agreement between the developer and beta team members that they will not share the beta with others, and will not discuss what they are testing outside the actual beta forum.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #253 on: January 15, 2012, 01:14:00 pm »

While that's probably true in nearly all cases, doesn't it vary case by case? As in, the contract isn't necessarily the same for every NDA; or is it? So MS Flight's may not strictly state that you cannot reveal that you are a beta tester.

again...not stated....however I am not the only one.  You do not have to explain to mean what it means either.  Unless you were the one that wrote the rule...it does not apply....case closed 
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #254 on: January 15, 2012, 01:16:25 pm »
They don't physically mail you a paper contract to sign and return, but there is a verbal agreement between the developer and beta team members that they will not share the beta with others, and will not discuss what they are testing outside the actual beta forum.

unless you are doing the same you do not know what it lintels at least through this particular venue
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020