Author Topic: GSX - A new product from FSDT - Ground Services X  (Read 295242 times)

theshack440

Re: GSX - A new product from FSDT - Ground Services X
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2011, 06:09:37 pm »
A menu option will ask left or right, and the airplane will be towed to the closest taxiway. However, if the AFCAD in use specifies no pushback in both directions on that parking, there will be no menu.

Ok sounds great, thanks for the quick reply.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2011, 01:17:45 pm »
Nice to know that we will finally have "Tugs" pushback aircraft in FSDT sceneries. ;)

I'm confused... AES has tugs pushing aircraft.   ???
What I meant by the "Tugs" are the ones that either are at the gate or the few that move around in the scenery. A picture showing what I am talking about; United Airlines 777-200 with a United Tug circled.

AES has tugs.  That's how you are pushed back when you select it.
I'm not talking about AES (Yes I know the tugs for AES pushback) but again since we're talking about GSX I am saying the "tugs" that are specifically in Chicago O'hare scenery. Refer to the picture with the tug circled. ;)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2011, 01:45:48 pm »
Ok, so what is special about the tug you circled?  I would hope that GSX would have nicer tugs than that.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2011, 05:44:08 pm »
Quote from: PUP4ORD link=topic=4137.msg43087#msg43087 date=1315653465A
picture showing what I am talking about; United Airlines 777-200 with a United Tug circled.

We'll have way better looking tugs than that and yes, they'll have multiple liveries depending on the airport.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 09:52:43 am by virtuali »

anappy

« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2011, 05:26:32 am »
Possibly a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway  ;D I know that Flight Beam works pretty closely with you guys, atleast as far as I can tell since they use your addon manager. Would you support animations for their jetways, even though you said you would only support your own?

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2011, 05:34:54 am »
Possibly a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway  ;D I know that Flight Beam works pretty closely with you guys, atleast as far as I can tell since they use your addon manager. Would you support animations for their jetways, even though you said you would only support your own?

Good quesation!!!     :D
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2011, 10:01:33 am »
Would you support animations for their jetways, even though you said you would only support your own?

Well, we could help Flightbeam animate their jetways, but it's not really something we have to "support", they'll have to include them within their scenery anyway.

We could simply replace their jetways with our own models, using the textures that are already installed in KSFO, and create an exclude AFCAD ourselves to exclude their jetways, just like AES does, but it's not the correct way of doing things: if Flightbeam wanted to change something in his own AFCAD related to jetways positions, we would need to change the excluding one too, just like AES (when we released Zurich 2.0, we moved many things around, and this break AES for it).

The right way of doing this, is to have the original scenery developer making proper FSX jetways on his own.

WHEN we'll have our own jetways system, it would be different, and likely talking with developers might be required.

aircanadajet

« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2011, 01:16:54 pm »
Airports are so lifeless without GSX. I am absolutely happy with LAX but the thing is missing is the ground crew... Any idea when this will be out?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2011, 01:44:43 pm »
Airports are so lifeless without GSX. I am absolutely happy with LAX but the thing is missing is the ground crew... Any idea when this will be out?

As already explained in all the messages that asked the release date, it should be out before the end of the year, we don't have a precise release date right now.

masondom

« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2011, 02:33:18 pm »
Ok thanks for the tip !

(hi Umberto, if i can ask you, did you receive my mail on support@? I know you are very busy but if you can help me ... thanks)

Dom

Galeno

« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2011, 07:22:18 pm »
Hi Umberto,

This is a great, great new! I don't have see this topic before! :D

So, any chance this program are compatible with free sceneries?

Cheers,

Saul Galeno

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #161 on: October 10, 2011, 07:56:17 pm »
So, any chance this program are compatible with free sceneries?

It's compatible with any FSX scenery, default, 3rd party, payware or freeware, past, present or even not released yet.

Galeno

« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2011, 06:54:45 pm »
Humberto,

Tks for answer.

Just two another questions: Is support for the freighters and will feature paintings by companies such as Swissport, Sata, Mangabeira ...?

Cheers,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2011, 08:15:15 pm »
There's no specific for Cargo operation but, we were considering it as an expansion package, possibly with specific cargo operations.

It's very easy to add paint of new operators, though, and they can be customized per nation, airport and even parking airline codes in the same airport.

swaguy1229

« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2011, 11:00:08 pm »
Will there be anymore previews?