FSDreamTeam forum
December 11, 2017, 12:25:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: GSX Public Beta 1.9.9.10 - Release Candidate  (Read 5341 times)
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 10:42:19 PM »

Aircraft 737 NGX (Fuel loaded by FMC) Progressive refueling is checked (enabled)

It's important to pay attention WHEN you acted on the 737 FMC. The basic concept is:

EVERY change to the fuel quantity you do while the GSX Fuel Truck (the first truck, in case of Multiple trips) is arriving, will be ignored. This is valid for every airplane. GSX will calculate how much fuel you need, from the moment you see:

- The message "Please use the refueling system of your airplane to refuel" (on a plane with a custom fuel system)

OR

- The GSX menu with some preset quantities (on a plane using the default fuel system)

See the example for the PMDG 737 at Page 17 of the current manual, which instructs to act on the FMC after you see the "Please use the refueling system..." message.

ralv100

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2016, 11:48:20 PM »

GSX TEAM problem [SOLVED] Full install a new installer from main GSX website is needed otherwise hotfix will cause couatl crash and thats why was not working correctly.
Unistalled completely whole GSX and reinstalled by Full Installer and working LOVELY.

One more question
Do you plan to relase small update where user can select in GSX settings what units the fuel will be counted and displayed by fuel truck? (Kg,Lbs,pounds, gallons).
I mean If I select [kg] then fuel truck will display fuel flow counted in kilograms
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2016, 12:35:02 AM »

One more question
Do you plan to relase small update where user can select in GSX settings what units the fuel will be counted and displayed by fuel truck? (Kg,Lbs,pounds, gallons). I mean If I select [kg] then fuel truck will display fuel flow counted in kilograms

Already replied here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14710.msg107731.html#msg107731

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2017, 03:44:35 AM »

Will it be possible to add multiple trips to boarding and baggage loading soon Smiley
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 09:03:17 PM »

Will it be possible to add multiple trips to boarding and baggage loading soon Smiley

Yes, the program support for it is already there, because of the work done on the fuel. Now, as soon we'll finish cleaning all the remaining bugs on it...

Sprajcik

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2017, 11:16:56 PM »

Cargo airplane loading stil crew to long, please make some fix that Cargo airplane have always only 2pax.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: