Author Topic: Reinstall, scenery active but scenery details missed  (Read 4376 times)

jmk

Reinstall, scenery active but scenery details missed
« on: February 26, 2011, 01:10:25 am »
Hi,

I have just tried to find a solution for my problem in the threads before. Unfortunately I have not found the answer for my problem today :-(
After the download of LSZH/ FS09 and a reinstall  on my new Win7/ 64 the scenery is active,  but the buildings and other
details are missed. I purchased Zurich a few years ago and always saved the key. When activating it accepts, but the
scenery is still not complete. What have I done wrong?
Your help would be really appreciated! Thanks!

jmk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Reinstall, scenery active but scenery details missed
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 11:19:45 am »
As explained, many times already on the forum, when you don't have buildings at all, it's NOT a problem of the activation. If the scenery is not active for any reason, the scenery will not just disappear, it will run in TRIAL mode.

This means, your problem doesn't have anything to do with activation.

First, be sure you are using the *current* installer, because if you purchased years ago, if you are using the old one didn't work with Vista or Windows 7.

Try with the current installer first and, after installation, verify you see the "Addon Manager" menu on the main FS9 menu bar.

jmk

Re: Reinstall, scenery active but scenery details missed
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 07:25:40 pm »
Thanks Umberto for your friendly support! Installed like suggested and works fine now.

Regards

jmk