Author Topic: P3D v5 Announced  (Read 51462 times)

Raphael

Re: P3D v5 Announced
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2020, 12:33:55 am »
I just wanted to say thanks for supporting the fscommunity...   Happy Updating!  8)

Chuck Dreier

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2021, 02:30:03 pm »
I realize this is a VERY OLD thread but is there any progress on getting logos in GSX using P3Dv5.2?  Thank you!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2021, 10:23:27 am »
I realize this is a VERY OLD thread but is there any progress on getting logos in GSX using P3Dv5.2?  Thank you!

We are working on it.

fowler

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2021, 04:59:33 am »
Just want to say big thanks to Umberto. You have been there in the flight sim business since a long time and you have proven your dedication to your work numerous time. Your business ethic is way above most other players out there. You have the patience of a saint when it comes to support, and for all these reasons I really find I'm blessed as a customer to have you. Keep up the good work Umberto, and yes it is a very nice gesture to offer free upgrade to P3D5 for most of your products. Best Regards. A happy customer.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2021, 09:59:26 am »
Thank you very much for you comments. Coming next February, GSX will celebrate 10 years of free updates...

Andreasmb

« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2021, 01:33:04 pm »
Just want to say big thanks to Umberto. You have been there in the flight sim business since a long time and you have proven your dedication to your work numerous time. Your business ethic is way above most other players out there. You have the patience of a saint when it comes to support, and for all these reasons I really find I'm blessed as a customer to have you. Keep up the good work Umberto, and yes it is a very nice gesture to offer free upgrade to P3D5 for most of your products. Best Regards. A happy customer.

Dear Umberto,
somethimes a message like the one from fowler lets on stop for a moment in this rushy world, rare moment, but so good:
Yes, Umberto,
I wish to fully chime in in thanking you for your great products and professional support.
Cannot put it better than fowler did, from his very 1st to his last word of above message.
Andreas