Author Topic: 19M Mesh and KLAS  (Read 9695 times)

kiwiflyer

19M Mesh and KLAS
« on: February 03, 2011, 11:46:54 pm »
Hi Umberto
I recently purchased a newly released 19M mesh for Nevada thinking it would enhance the experience of flying in and out of the FSDT KLAS. Sadly, what it seems to have done instead is "dig a hole" under the threshhold of 19L. I know this is NOT an FSDT issue - there was nothing wrong until I installed the mesh. But if you can suggest a fix or can provide some kind of flatten file I would be very grateful. If not, I understand.
Thanks
Ian

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 19M Mesh and KLAS
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 10:25:10 am »
Try with this file here, which is supposed to be made for FS Genesis, maybe it will work with your mesh too:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=1697.msg13938#msg13938

kiwiflyer

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 03:40:22 am »
Thank  you - I will try it out and let you know how it works. The mesh is from FS Genesis which I already had, but added their new 19 M mesh a few days ago. Hopefully this will still do the job
Ian

kiwiflyer

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 04:14:17 am »
Thank you Umberto. Problem solved! You guys really are the "Dream Team!" I wish all the other developers had the same great customer support! (Of course, their sceneries still wouldn't be as good!)  :D

Kamskity

19M Mesh and KLAS
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 09:44:51 pm »
Hmm, I really need to look into or atleast have someone look into how they accomplished this. ArpyGs terrain is in DIRE need of something like this.

All and all, nice find. Thanks

If you loved this information and you would certainly like to get additional details concerning Is it bad to eat your boogers  kindly browse through our web site