Author Topic: Sunken buildings on shore line  (Read 5750 times)

kiwiflyer

Sunken buildings on shore line
« on: February 03, 2011, 01:45:08 am »
I remember when this scenery first came out there were some questions asked about the area between PHTO and the coast where there are buildings that are sunken into the ground and what appears to be a cargo loading area where only a few objects show. I recently rediscovered this when flying a helo in the area. I disabled my add-on mesh and have the 1.3 patch installed but it makes no difference. I am using UT USA but thought the patch had resolved this. Does anyone have any suggestions of how this could be fixed? It's not a big deal, as usually I fly fixed wing and you don't really notice, but it's such a wonderful scenery that I'd like to be able to see all of it if I could.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Sunken buildings on shore line
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 09:51:42 am »
I remember when this scenery first came out there were some questions asked about the area between PHTO and the coast where there are buildings that are sunken into the ground and what appears to be a cargo loading area where only a few objects show.

Can you post a screenshot with coordinates ?

Note, to have the installer recognizing the UT USA as installed, and install compatibility files for it, you have to install the Hawaii airports after UT USA, and UTUSA has to be installed in its default folder ( YourFS9Folder\Flight One Software\UltimateTerrain\USA )

kiwiflyer

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 11:36:08 pm »
Thanks Umberto. I'm pretty certain I did that but I'll give it another try and let you know if it solves the problem. I'm attaching a few screenshots. No coordinates but I think you can see pretty clearly where the problem is

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 12:30:00 am »
Hi kiwiflyer
Yes I am sorry the file are wrong on the update, please send me by private message your email,I  will send you the correct one's to test and then publish the final update (I hope ;D).
Thank you
Fabrizio

kiwiflyer

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 03:33:00 am »
Thanks Fabrizio. Email has been sent.
Ian

kiwiflyer

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 04:12:15 am »
Problem fixed. Thank you Fabrizio - great work!  ;D