Author Topic: Multiple Runways  (Read 5853 times)

hardwater

Multiple Runways
« on: February 02, 2011, 09:55:00 am »
Is the FSDT KLAS Scenery use multiple runways? Or how do I get them. Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Multiple Runways
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 10:55:24 am »
Yes, the included AFCAD supports multiple and crosswind runways.

hardwater

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 06:19:57 pm »
I had a problem with multiple afcads from my traffic 2010.  I used the double afcadfinder. I got rid of the my traffic x afcad was this the correct thing to do? Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 09:17:17 pm »
Yes, you should always use the AFCAD that comes with the scenery rather then the one that comes with the AI package, since they are usually made for the default airports.

hardwater

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 10:56:59 pm »
Thank you!! One last thing , err couple things lol My aircraft lines up to the left of the centerline, what can I do about that. Also does the installation of KLAS by Aerosoft negatively impact fsdt anyway? And sometimes my aircraft is see smoke as if they are landing cause they are bouncing a bit? Thanks so much for your help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 09:57:06 am »
Thank you!! One last thing , err couple things lol My aircraft lines up to the left of the centerline, what can I do about that.

Are you keeping KLAS at the highest level in the Scenery Library ? Is this the only apparent problem you have, or do you see other issue like parkings placed wrong, double objects, etc. ? If yes, it's surely a problem of another AFCAD in conflict or you haven't set KLAS at the highest level in the Scenery Library.

Also does the installation of KLAS by Aerosoft negatively impact fsdt anyway?

It shouldn't, but we haven't tested it.

And sometimes my aircraft is see smoke as if they are landing cause they are bouncing a bit? Thanks so much for your help

This might have been caused by another mesh in conflict, does it happen everywhere or do you have a specific place ? If yes, please post exact coordinates so we can check.

hardwater

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 08:36:01 am »
I got it figured out. My whole FSX install was messed up. I reinstalled it all and it worked out but I had to manually disable the default scenery KLAS and move the FSDT to 1st. Thanks for the help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 09:59:47 am »
but I had to manually disable the default scenery KLAS and move the FSDT to 1st. Thanks for the help!

There's no need to manually disable the default KLAS but yes, the FSDT KLAS has to be on top, which is where the installer puts it automatically anyway.