Author Topic: Bad messages  (Read 4379 times)

milomiami

Bad messages
« on: January 27, 2011, 07:33:54 pm »
Hi all,

I had last week tried the KORD trial Version on my non- connected pc and delete the files afterwards. Since this point I get every time I start FS the double message "Old Version of PHNL, the program will be quit" . The scenery ist still shown without problems, how can I fix this. I purchased the scenery am March 5 th 2010. Should I run the update 1.0.3 ???

Second question: Can you please give me again help to install and register a scenery on a non- connected machine.....?

Michael

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bad messages
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 08:44:33 pm »
I had last week tried the KORD trial Version on my non- connected pc and delete the files afterwards. Since this point I get every time I start FS the double message "Old Version of PHNL, the program will be quit" . The scenery ist still shown without problems, how can I fix this. I purchased the scenery am March 5 th 2010. Should I run the update 1.0.3 ???

The problem is that KORD installer, when run on a non-internet connect computer, installed an old version of the Addon Manager so, the problem might not exactly that PHNL is old (although it's best if you always download the current version), but the Addon Manager files are, because the installer wasn't able to get them from the internet.

If you install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FS9, the message should go away. But, as I've said, if you don't have the latest PHNL, it's best to install it anyway.

Second question: Can you please give me again help to install and register a scenery on a non- connected machine.....?

- Select "Register Serial" for that scenery

- Type your Serial number and let it activate, and wait. After a minute or so, it will automatically detect that there's no Internet connection, so you will see a screen asking how to activate.

- Select  "Activate Using a Different Computer that has Web access" - It will present you with a serial number called "Installation ID". Save this code to a thumb drive, and go to any PC with web access.

- Go to http://activate.esellerate.net, and type this ID into the field. It should reply back with another long code. Save this code and return to the non-internet connected PC.

- Launch FS and wait again for the manual activation screen to come up. Now select "I already have an Activation Key and would like to Activate Now". Type the code you obtained from the web from the other PC, and it should activate.