Author Topic: I still see the original baggage and push truck in the airport!?  (Read 7395 times)

aircanadajet

Hello, I was away for a long time, almost a year! wow have I miss this! Anyhow. I still see the bluish truck/baggage loader and push truck that original came with FSX! I thought once I install the KLAS airport that would be replace with the aerosoft trucks? Please help me, as I am having double trucks doing the same things! Thanks again. Aircanadajet.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I still see the original baggage and push truck in the airport!?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 05:01:59 am »
I thought once I install the KLAS airport that would be replace with the aerosoft trucks?

No, installing KLAS will not get you Aerosoft trucks. You need install (and buy credits for KLAS as well) Aerosoft AES to have that.

aircanadajet

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 12:42:07 pm »
I thought once I install the KLAS airport that would be replace with the aerosoft trucks?

No, installing KLAS will not get you Aerosoft trucks. You need install (and buy credits for KLAS as well) Aerosoft AES to have that.

Hi and thank you. I did purchased the credits for KLAS from aerosoft. But I still see them. And I have aerosoft at the top of my library! Thank you. Aircanadajet

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 06:09:25 pm »
Those are the default push trucks from Microsoft, you see them at every airport.  If you use the default pushback (shift-P), it will even move at default airports.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 04:51:07 am »
Hi and thank you. I did purchased the credits for KLAS from aerosoft. But I still see them. And I have aerosoft at the top of my library! Thank you. Aircanadajet

First, I hope you understand this is not really a question that we should answer, but on Aerosoft forum.

I'm not very familiar with AES. However, it's possible it doesn't replace the default FSX pushback truck, but it just adds its own, that will appear only if you call it.

cowings1588

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 06:02:15 am »
Go into your settings & turn off for Airport grn scenery by moving the bar all the way to the left.. Seeing Aerosoft uses there own vehicles this will eliminate all default FSX Vehicles.. if you still want traffic just move the bar to minimum airport ground traffic but the default Pushback will then still be at some gates but not as many..

I ended up having to remove FSX ground traffic by telling it that I didn't want any because I kept having trouble with the default grnd traffic running into my ERJ's & when they went to leave the aircraft, they run right into my wing.. Plus the moving vehicles wouldn't always stop for you when your trying to push back causing aircraft crash, so much as I hated to eliminate ground traffic from moving around the airport, I took them off to spare me the crashes.. Plus Aerosoft & soon to be GSX have better looking ground equiopment then Default vehicles look anyway..

For example, with the default tractor & cart both move together instead of seperate.  GSX tug actually looks like the real thing & acts like the real thing so really I don't really miss having the default grnd traffic on at all now... I'm looking forward to GSX once its released.. I'll still keep AES around for the animated jetways & for the cleaners to come clean my plane..
COA
Bill