Author Topic: DCA for FSX  (Read 10342 times)

cowings1588

DCA for FSX
« on: December 20, 2010, 04:36:52 am »
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is any new updated DCA for FSX before I buy the original DCA from Cloud 9 ?
COA
Bill

JamesChams

Re: DCA for FSX
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 05:12:24 am »
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is any new updated DCA for FSX before I buy the original DCA from Cloud 9 ?
Its for FS2004 (FS9) ONLY; so DON'T buy it for FSX...

Someone else might know about an FSX version.  However, ImagineSim has one for KIAD here: http://www.imaginesim.com/kiad01.htm
if you want something in the Washington, D.C. area.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 06:36:27 am by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

smokeyupahead

Re: DCA for FSX
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 11:29:09 pm »
I would buy it to if it was for fsx as well. It's a great scenery and it deserves an fsx version. Hope someone is listening...;-)

David Di Domizio
DMA-GA790FX, PHENOM 965BE @ 4.0GHZ (cooling by Noctua NH-C14), ATI 6870, 6GIGS DDR2, W764BIT, FSX DELUXE (bojote's cfg. fix, uiautomationcore fix).
TRACKIR and EZDOK, REX2, ORBX, PMDG, CARENADO, FSDREAMTEAM, FLYTAMPA AND SHADE INSTEAD OF ENB SERIES (that fixed once and for all the directx crahes).