Author Topic: Continental Airlines to begin new flights between California and Hilo  (Read 4442 times)

Silverbird

Hi just thought it would be cool to post this here hope is ok with Umberto for owners of Hilo that like real world flights Continetal or united is gonna be using  Boeing 737-800 aircraft to hilo. from ksfo and klax will be perfect once klax comes out.

HONOLULU, Hawaii - Continental Airlines will soon begin new service between two cities in California and Hilo on the Big Island.

The airline announced Wednesday it will start daily service between Los Angeles and Hilo on June 9. Weekly service between San Francisco and Hilo will begin the same day.

Hawaii Tourism Authority president Mike McCartney says the new flights could bring nearly 40,000 more visitors to the Big Island and generate more than $50 million in annual visitor spending and more than $5 million in tax revenue.

The flights will use 160-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft.

Continental and United Airlines have merged.

http://www.weyburnreview.com/article/GB/20101216/CP14/312169789/-1/weyburn/continental-airlines-to-begin-new-flights-between-california-and-hilo&template=cpArt
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

skimmer

Re: Continental Airlines to begin new flights between California and Hilo
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 09:22:43 pm »
Good to know cause I like creating real time flight plans with UT2. Plus there wont be anything strange about seeing them at the airport. Thanks Silverbird.

Silverbird

Re: Continental Airlines to begin new flights between California and Hilo
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 05:06:54 pm »
Good to know cause I like creating real time flight plans with UT2. Plus there wont be anything strange about seeing them at the airport. Thanks Silverbird.

Cool I have to still add it to my traffic, I don't have ut2 yet maybe world of ai will update there continental airlines traffic there are some mergers I dislike lol.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR