Author Topic: FS9 Hawaiian Airports will not download  (Read 4266 times)

concorde11

FS9 Hawaiian Airports will not download
« on: December 18, 2010, 12:12:02 am »
Hello,

I just bought Hawaiian Airports Volume 1 yesterday bundled with another scenery, but when I went to download the scenery from the FSDT website the FS9 link appears to be broken.  The FSX link seems to work just fine.  I saw the earlier thread on the same topic and I have tried the various suggestions (clearing the browser cache, trying different browsers) but nothing seems to work.  I have tried installing using Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari.  So far Safari is the only one that appeared to at least begin downloading, but when it finished the .exe file would not open and the file size showed that it was 0kb. 

I haven't had any issues with any of your other great products and I hope that this is just a small issue that can be easily resolved.  Thanks in advance for the help!

Daniel Walton

concorde11

Re: FS9 Hawaiian Airports will not download
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 09:48:57 am »
Well, I got the problem resolved.  It seems you have to be logged into mediafire in order to download the product.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FS9 Hawaiian Airports will not download
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 12:39:35 pm »
No, normally you don't.

However, because of the big success the holiday sale, we consumed all our bandwidth allocation for the month, and (as usual) always happens exactly in the middle of the night, so we don't get to notice it. It's ok now.