This is an update to my SF Carrier 2 mission and requires that you have the original SF Carrier 2 mission, along with Javier Fernandez's Nimitz installed. A full installer is in the works. This package includes no automated uninstaller, so please refer to the uninstallation section of the readme if you wish to uninstall.
Also note that the PDF documentation still reflects the original SF Carrier 2 mission and may or may not be representative of this update. It is provided for reference only. If anything differs between it and the readme, the readme takes precedence.
Many thanks to J.R. (neutrino) for his help in testing and his suggestions, and Steven Frost for creating the graphics along with checking my code in the updater.
Change log - SF Carrier 2.5 - 12 December 2010:
- Reduced carrier discrepancy
- NAV1 frequency automatically set to 112.00 (57X) for users of the improved HUD
- Improved weather consistency between players
- PLAT Camera Installation Utility
- Easter egg
- Lower carrier cruise speed (25 knots)
- Turns take more time
- Edited carrier waypoints
- Slightly higher LSO camera viewpoint
- Mission category set to Military
- Boeing 737 tanker has a larger refueling zone
- Lower deck refueling requires you to actually be inside the lower deck, instead of just on the lift
- Custom "Carrier" camera removed
Download the original mission: http://www.strikingsoftware.com/ccount/click.php?id=9
Download the update: http://www.strikingsoftware.com/ccount/click.php?id=26
Have fun flying!