Author Topic: Fellow Pilots out there & fans of FSDT.. Wanting your Opinion on something..  (Read 4255 times)

cowings1588

Look I know there's already a Houston scenery made by BluePrint & most times scenery companies will not make duplicates that are already out, but there choice was not too include working Jetways or moving monorails like FSDT provide in there scenery & a frame rate thats very favorable..  Houston is one of my favorites & to Make a point its a gateway to Mexico Destinations & South America...

All I'm asking is on the next vote who is with me on voting to get FSDT to make Houston IAH the way they do it with full working Jetways & Monorails & everything else that they make possible in there scenery.  I just want a full working Houston the way I know FSDT can make possible.. BluePrint's version is ok, but FSDT's version would be the best version of IAH George Bush Intercontinental & hub for the new United Airlines.

COA
Bill

Continental Pilot & JetBlue Pilot in FSX..   
COA
Bill

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
All I'm asking is on the next vote who is with me on voting to get FSDT to make Houston IAH....

Not me sorry and I even live in Texas.

Frankly, for me there are a lot of other higher priority airports for the US than still need to be done for FSX.

Some examples just to name a few of the bigger, busy hubs that still haven't been touched in FSX.

KMIA
KSEA
KDEN
KPHX
KSLC
KDCA
KABQ
KSAN

This is taking into account there are other devs working on KSFO, KPDX, and PANC, and FlyTampa working on a top 30 busiest airport in the US at the moment which should be revealed any time since it was said by one of their developers over 2 months ago that in 2 months it would be revealed.

I'm not saying that I wouldn't buy KIAH if FSDT did it, but from a business stand point, I would be willing to bet that they would make a lot more money off of KSEA and KMIA, than KHOU.

Personally I would also wager that after they finally get done with all the Hawaii stuff and leave that area for good and have two teams working again on medium to large hubs, KMIA and KSEA should be the next two bogeys.

The reason for KSEA is that if you take into account that ORBX isn't going to do KSEA but has decided on KPHX, that would be a huge sales opportunity for FSDT considering all the people who have bought the Pacific North West package and are still looking for an alternative to the default or ADE modified version of KSEA.

Of course KMIA speaks for itself as a gateway airport to Central and South America and the Caribbean, as well as being a popular choice for VATSIM coverage as someone else pointed out.

I'm sure if I lived down in Houston or the surrounding area I would be wanting KHOU as well since we all want our home town airports, but I would bet that if a new poll was done and the three choices were KSEA, KMIA, or KIAH, i'm sure SEA or MIA would win, easily at that.

We shall see in Feb or March after LAX is out and its time for them to start the next project.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
We had a poll recently so, it doesn't make much sense to do another one each time there's a discussion.

Results weren't exactly as expected in some cases, like KSEA getting about half of the votes compared KIAH, CYYZ, CYVR , KPHX, KEWR, for example. But we were basically sure KLAX was going to win it...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 10:07:46 pm by virtuali »

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
We had a poll recently so, it doesn't make much sense to do another one each time there's a discussion.

Results weren't exactly as expected in some cases, like KSEA getting about half of the votes compared KIAH, CYYZ, CYVR , KPHZ, KEWR, for example. But we were basically sure KLAX was going to win it...

Yeah I agree I was surprised to see how many votes KSEA got in the last poll,  however, it would be interesting to see how KSEA would have faired if KLAX and KMIA hadn't been options since those votes would have had to go somewhere else.

Like you said though, it will be sometime before your even ready to start considering the next hub and a new poll, so until then its really pointless in even starting another discussion about it.

skimmer

KDEN. KMSP ;D ;D

cowings1588

Ok, I just had to ask & just had to try.. How about Newark sometime in the future though ???
COA
Bill