Author Topic: Texture Bleed  (Read 16301 times)

bburk

Re: Texture Bleed
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 11:30:41 am »
I can confirm I am also having this issue. Using MegaScenery Earth Florida. Any word on a fix?

Thanks,

Brandon

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 04:35:24 pm »
I am checking this with MegaScenery Earth Florida, as usual, we can fix this by rising the altitude airport.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 01:00:41 am »
I have had this issue as well since the airport came out but never said anything about it.

I'm not using anything except GEX ground textures and FSGS mesh for the area, but the bleeding on my system only happens around the middle of runway 13/31. It's funny also because when I taxi around terminal 3 using taxiway T, T5, and T6, my plane kind of goes up and down like its bumpy there. As soon as i get off that area it's smooth again.

I also have my mesh complexity and mesh resolution slider all the way up but it doens't help.

Can post some screen shots of the bleeding on rwy 13/31 if needed.

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 11:29:58 am »
No thank's i just installed megascenery and the bleeding is really evident, I think the work done for PHNL PHOG should solve the problem.

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 11:49:32 pm »
Please try those file and report back all people that have mesh or landclass.
always make backup copies of the originals one other wise you have to reinstall.
Go to
Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsdreamteam\KFLL\scenery\
remouve the old AFCAD AF_KFLL.BGL or AP_KFLL.BGL
and place AFX_KFLL.BGL, cvx_KFLL.BGL

Place  FSDT_KFLL_ALT.BGL in
Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery

Thank you
Fabrizio
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:52:10 pm by simbio »

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 08:02:33 am »
Please try those file and report back all people that have mesh or landclass.
always make backup copies of the originals one other wise you have to reinstall.
Go to
Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsdreamteam\KFLL\scenery\
remouve the old AFCAD AF_KFLL.BGL or AP_KFLL.BGL
and place AFX_KFLL.BGL, cvx_KFLL.BGL

Place  FSDT_KFLL_ALT.BGL in
Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery

Thank you
Fabrizio

Hi Fabrizio,

I installed the files above in the correct locations as well as the one in the scenery/world/scenery folder and replaced the other 2 with the ones you uploaded. Unfortunately it didn't fix the bleed I get on runway 13/31 as shown in the pics. As well, I still get some bumpyness when taxiing over certain runway and taxiway surfaces.

I'm not sure my bleed issue is the same because it seems to only be effecting the runway and no where else. Plus I am not running any photoscenery in the area or duplicate ADE's. Really its not that big of a deal since I rarely use that runway and the bumpyness in certain areas I can live with and I have been living with it for years now and hadn't said anything prior until the other day. In fact I would never even know about the bumps if I was not using EZdok which picks them up.

Here are a few shots of how mine looking in the middle area of runway 13/31.