Author Topic: How do I get read of truck traffic included in KFLL?  (Read 4662 times)

LuisKMIA

How do I get read of truck traffic included in KFLL?
« on: August 30, 2011, 11:37:57 am »
What file do I need to remove to get rid of the looping traffic of the slow truck on the highway?

Thanks

Luis
KMIA

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
Re: How do I get read of truck traffic included in KFLL?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 04:59:02 pm »
Just disable the traffic on FSX option.

LuisKMIA

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 06:18:46 am »
Thanks.  My road traffic is down to 0%, but apparently there is a slow semi truck that is included with this secenery, and it appears regardless of whether or not I turn the traffic on.  I'm sure I can get rid of it by deleting certain files, but I need to know which ones they are.

Thanks again.

Luis

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 06:26:36 pm »
On the highway there is only FSX traffic even in the elevated road between Terminals, could you post a screenshot.
Our custom animation comes with a Firetruck and Fueltruck they show up only on the apron and taxiway.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 06:33:07 pm by virtuali »

LuisKMIA

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 01:21:03 pm »
As you can see on the left and right of the image, there is a semi truck that circles around the airport very slowly.  If I turn on default FSX road traffic, it actually moves faster than the truck.  The truck just seems to be out of place, and I do not see it in my other FSDT products or other FSX airports.  I can live with it, but I was just curious about removing it.

Thanks and looking forward to KLAX.

Luis Linares