Author Topic: Discount Coupon  (Read 5485 times)

Old Crow

Discount Coupon
« on: November 09, 2010, 01:54:45 am »
Hello,
I wish to say Thank You for doing the Hawaii Airports.
I purchased Honolulu in January. I never received any other Emails regarding the 50% Discount however.
I have been very ill since March '10 and in and out of the Hospital since. I have had a very difficult time with keeping up with my Email, so it is possible I missed it.
I was diagnosed with cancer and had major surgery just recently. I am not asking for sympathy, but an opportunity to receive the discount that has some how eluded me.
Thank You for your consideration.

Dana Anderson "Old Crow"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 09:29:08 am by virtuali »

777captain

Re: Discount Coupon
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 03:27:05 am »
Yea, don't post your order number + your date of purchase on a public forum man. Edit your post now, and PM virtuali before the wrong eyes sees this.

Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 08:23:27 am »
Wow, sorry if I did something wrong here.
Many payware sites will not even acknowledge you without Order Numbers and Dates of Purchase.
Good to know now, that it is not necessary.
I did send an Email to the Support Email address at the same time though.
I have not received a reply as of yet.
Hopefully, I will get one soon.

Respectfully,
Old Crow

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 10:00:19 am »
I purchased Honolulu in January. I never received any other Emails regarding the 50% Discount however.

Your email address was on the list, and the email has been sent out without any error messages, so you must have missed it, or might have been removed by spam.

Many payware sites will not even acknowledge you without Order Numbers and Dates of Purchase.

Yes, but nobody allows to post this data on a public forum.

I did send an Email to the Support Email address at the same time though. I have not received a reply as of yet.
Hopefully, I will get one soon.

We of course already replied to it. It seems you must have issues with receiving emails from us. Perhaps, your ISP is mistakenly filtering them as spam, or some software you are using is.

We'll resend the replies today.