Author Topic: No Multiple afcad and jeways/parking position are in the incorrect places  (Read 12894 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Multiple afcad and jeways/parking position are in the incorrect places
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 10:14:56 am »
Done. It didn't find any duplicates.

I'm sorry, but you must have made some kind of mistake using it, or there might be a problem with your FSX registry keys, so the Airport Scanner can't find your correct FSX folder (I'm just guessing) but I can only confirm that misplaced AI can only be caused by a duplicate AFCAD coming from something else, which you have to find.

Also, I assume you have KDFW on the top of the Scenery Library, which is where the installer puts it by default. If you moved it, there might be problems like this, which are caused by another AFCAD anyway.

Further evidence it's another AFCAD, is that you also have default jetways models showing (other than being misplaced, they are not our model), and jetways comes with the AFCAD .BGL.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 10:21:33 am by virtuali »

Putt4eagle

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 05:49:14 pm »
Oh, I agree. There is definitely another airport under there. It has to be the default because this is clean install just a few days old. There is no other scenery in the system.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 06:28:36 pm »
Oh, I agree. There is definitely another airport under there. It has to be the default because this is clean install just a few days old. There is no other scenery in the system.

If you have the KDFW scenery on top of the Scenery Library, which is where the installer automatically puts it, then no, the default scenery can't create such problem, because the AFCAD that comes with KDFW is made to properly exclude the default AFCAD for the default KDFW.

This problem can only be caused by another AFCAD, coming from another product, which was made by modifying the default scenery, which is why you see default jetways in the wrong position.

OR, it's be possible you modified (or installed some modifications) for the default KDFW AFCAD and save it back with the same name ? Then yes, in this case, there might be such problem, because if default parking positions, and especially jetways, are moved from the default position, our AFCAD can't exclude them anymore, which is the same as having another AFCAD in conflict. In this case, you'll have to restore the original default AFCAD for KDFW.

Putt4eagle

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 06:46:56 pm »
When I went to check the priority, there was a traffic X file above DFW. I unchecked it and all seems right with the world. The traffic X file was installed after DFW so that seem to be where the problem was. Thanks for the help.