Author Topic: Phoenix Sky Harbor / Denver International / Detroit Metropolitan Airport DTW  (Read 6362 times)

cowings1588

I am in hopes that FSDT will put on there list to make Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport..

Its been named one of the friendliest, easy to navigate around & know where your at & cleanest Airports. The people there I understand are very friendly.  Its home to Southwest & mostly US Air.. One of the biggest name airports out west..

This is just one of the Airports I'd like to seen done by FSDT crew.. I love there other sceneries that I have seen. They all look so life like & I know these 3 PHX,DEN,DTW will be brought to life if they choose to do these sceneries.

Please FSDT put this airport on your list to do if you would please..

Another Airport I'd also like seen done by FSDT is non other than Midwest Airport & Home to United & Frontier.. Denver International.. This is a very big & Huge Airport.. I've gotten lost a few times when flying to this one in FS9 & it was always one my favorites to fly too from Houston IAH.. I would rather have FSDT due Denver then imaginesim or Blueprint even though both of those companies do a respectful job on the scenery they do but there's doesn't allow for the jetways to move or for the Monorail cars to move like FSDT does in there scenery.

Finally the 3rd & final request is non other than my home town Airport of Detroit Metro Airport DTW. That I most deffantly would like to see done by this FSDT crew who brings there airports to life & keep jetways moving & Monorails for those airports that have monorails..  I think they do a great Job on my hometown airport. So Please FSDT crew please put these 3 airports on your list o do if you would please..

Thank You
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 06:21:17 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
We just had a poll on this site, and users voted airports. PHX and DEN were included, took votes but didn't came on top. KLAX and KMIA did so, we are starting with those first.

cowings1588

Thats cool, no biggy, just hope there somewhere in your plans to do..  :)
COA
Bill

cowings1588

I'm actually looking forward to the LAX release.. I think its going to be a good one for you guys.. I'm new to you guys also.. I didn't even know you guys existed before 3 or 4 days ago & glad I found you..  I would of asked you to put on your list to do Houston IAH had I found you sooner..

I really love your guys sceneries & I will be buying alot of your sceneries..  ;D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 09:13:11 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

cybermasterz

Thats cool, no biggy, just hope there somewhere in your plans to do..  :)
do you think scenery designing is simple its very hard man and realistic like fsdt very much hard after KLAX KMIA is first
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 04:02:35 pm by cybermasterz »
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam