Author Topic: Work in Progress / 02  (Read 137443 times)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Work in Progress / 02
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2010, 12:31:10 am »
Im never waiting in line for the active in places like KPGD or KSRQ evin with my 100% AI

LOL!  I'm talking about large airports like Logan, Kennedy, or O'Hare.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

NG Pilot

• Who needs Airbus when you have Boeing!
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2010, 12:35:44 am »
Im never waiting in line for the active in places like KPGD or KSRQ evin with my 100% AI

LOL!  I'm talking about large airports like Logan, Kennedy, or O'Hare.

LOL it was a joke  ;D

ckaack

« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2010, 08:45:25 am »
Any hope for a KLAX release prior Christmas 2010?

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2010, 08:52:43 am »

Don't count on it...  :-[
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

B777ER

« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2010, 04:49:59 pm »

Would be nice but seriously doubt it. In fact the dev's will probably take some time off (seems everywhere I look it shuts down the week between xmas and new years) during the holidays. I dont expect LAX until end of January beginning of Feb.
Eric

Anders Bermann

« Reply #125 on: December 09, 2010, 06:39:08 pm »
Yearh... even that expectation is optimistic I think... but we'll see! ;)
Best regards, Anders

01pewterz28

« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2010, 10:58:23 pm »

Don't count on it...  :-[

I would look more towards Feb 2011 IMHO

cybermasterz

« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2010, 08:10:02 pm »

Would be nice but seriously doubt it. In fact the dev's will probably take some time off (seems everywhere I look it shuts down the week between xmas and new years) during the holidays. I dont expect LAX until end of January beginning of Feb.

as many people tell and virtuali replyed too that it would release in end of Jan 2011
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam

cowings1588

« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2010, 08:35:03 am »
Operations Update
Last Updated: 12/6/2010 5:00:00 PM EST

Please be advised that beginning Wednesday, December 8, 2010, flights departing from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), will be departing from our new location in Terminal 3.  Our ticket counter positions in Terminal 3 are at the easternmost end of the ticketing lobby - nearest the first entrance to the terminal.

This for JetBlue in LAX. .Wanted to let you know while your working on LAX..
COA
Bill

geoffbecks

« Reply #129 on: December 13, 2010, 05:36:09 pm »
 Hi virtuali
   Im not sure if this has has been asked and answered already..... but I will ask it all the same. As you are not intending to make an fs9 version, and I am okay with that as I agree there will be little benifit fot the user or profit for you, will it be possible to make the cloud9 version work with AES so we have a airport that works as oposed to the rigid version that I have at present. Like many others I tend only to fly too and from AES active airports so if you and the Aerosoft team could fix this then I for one would be very happy  ;D
   Geoff

Anders Bermann

« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2010, 09:10:14 pm »
Honestly I think this has been asked and answered many times before - and no offense - but I got the feeling, that they're tired of answering... :) "So, don't poke the bear" :D Hehe!

As a FS9-only user, I really hope they are able to make an FS9 KLAX scenery... I would definately purchase it! :)

Cheers!
Best regards, Anders

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2010, 10:35:48 pm »
As you are not intending to make an fs9 version

Nowhere we said this. We said we'll TRY to make an FS9 version, with some limitations with the actual resolution. If the result would be decent, meaning not worse than the Cloud9 version, but with the airport fully updated, we'll release it for FS9, but if it will look bad, I guess everyone would agree it's no use releasing a scenery that looks worse than a 4 years old one.

The issue is, we just can't say right *now* how it will look like under FS9 because, we don't start working on FS9 until we complete the FSX version, which usually mean a couple of weeks, or even less, before release.

will it be possible to make the cloud9 version work with AES so we have a airport that works as opposed to the rigid version that I have at present.

This was also already been explained several times: adding AES to Cloud9 KLAX it's more work than than usual, since the scenery hasn't been made with AES in mind and we just can't go back to the drawing board for a scenery that is 4 years old and it's outdated anyway (new runway and taxiways positions, etc.). So no, there will be no updates to Cloud9 KLAX, regardless if we'll do or not the new version in FS9.

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2010, 05:28:37 pm »
Honestly I think this has been asked and answered many times before - and no offense - but I got the feeling, that they're tired of answering... :) "So, don't poke the bear" :D Hehe!

As a FS9-only user, I really hope they are able to make an FS9 KLAX scenery... I would definately purchase it! :)

Cheers!

Ditto.... I have try to give fsx a chance, but there is NO way I will ever install FSX again on my pc..  >:( So from now I will only support FS9 products. Until something better show up.
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #133 on: December 15, 2010, 11:28:30 pm »

Cheers!

Ditto.... I have try to give fsx a chance, but there is NO way I will ever install FSX again on my pc..  >:( So from now I will only support FS9 products. Until something better show up.
You gave up that quickly ??? You could have waited a bit longer since your signature for computer specs can handle FSX.. ;)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2010, 06:32:42 am »
I didn't say anything about I couldn't run it. My pc can handle it, I just think that my fs9 looks better, that's it. FSX seems like an arcarde simulation.