Author Topic: Jet Bridges not moving in Honolulu - but working in Lihue  (Read 15152 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jet Bridges not moving in Honolulu - but working in Lihue
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2013, 11:37:04 pm »
I just rescanned everything with FSX Airport Scanner. This is what it came up with.

We had some reports from users that some AFCAD files coming from Traffic products, couldn't be found by the FSX Scanner, and they had to search and remove them manually

, I'm not sure. But I'm not sure what else to deactivate with the Megascenery, and why PHNL works fine without it activated even when Megascenery sits at a lower priority. Appreciate your continued work on this issue Umberto, I'll keep working on my end.

I don't understand why you keep insisting with Megascenery, when I've clearly said it might be something else. SURE it's an AFCAD, but it doesn't have the one of Megascenery, for sure.

bjratchf

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2013, 12:19:02 am »
Ok- I have Ultimate Traffic 2 installed- but I'm not aware of any AFCADS that it installs. I'll investigate and report back.

captain420

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 06:10:42 pm »
Were you able to resolve this issue? I am having the same problems. At first I thought it was AES, so I uninstalled that, and still the same. And then I tried getting rid of the PHNL.bgl file from Megascenery Hawaii, same.

I have ultimate traffic 2 installed also but not sure why this is only happening at PHNL. All other airports work besides this one.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 08:59:35 pm »
Were you able to resolve this issue? I am having the same problems. At first I thought it was AES, so I uninstalled that, and still the same. And then I tried getting rid of the PHNL.bgl file from Megascenery Hawaii, same.

Why are you posting here, when you are already being supported on another thread ?