Author Topic: Hawaiian AI Traffic  (Read 9605 times)

johndrago

Hawaiian AI Traffic
« on: October 08, 2010, 10:07:35 pm »
Hi Guys,

This isn't related directly with FSDT, but I was wondering what you all use to add a realistc amount of AI traffic to Hawaii airports?  I'm specifically referring to interisland traffic.

I use WOAI (World of AI), traffic, and have pretty good coverage with PHNL, but with other airports, its very scarce, sometimes empty.  My traffic is set to 65% in FSX, and I've checked that my interisland (Hawaiian, Pacific Air, Trans Air) traffic files are set to appear at below that setting.

When I used to be on FS9 a couple of years ago, I had great interisland coverage (Aloha, Hawaiian, etc..). 

With the release of these new excellent FSDT airports, and hopefully more (PHKO, PHOG ;)), I want to fill the empty space.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John

I'm running FSX SP2

skimmer

Re: Hawaiian AI Traffic
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 01:35:05 am »
I have great results with UT2 from Flight 1. You get both GA and Commercial air traffic. I still gotta fix the fact that Alpine Air is present ;D This is HLI
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 05:33:46 am by skimmer »

sjt375

• Flight Director
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 01:51:12 pm »
Hi Guys,

This isn't related directly with FSDT, but I was wondering what you all use to add a realistc amount of AI traffic to Hawaii airports?  I'm specifically referring to interisland traffic.

I use WOAI (World of AI), traffic, and have pretty good coverage with PHNL, but with other airports, its very scarce, sometimes empty.  My traffic is set to 65% in FSX, and I've checked that my interisland (Hawaiian, Pacific Air, Trans Air) traffic files are set to appear at below that setting.

When I used to be on FS9 a couple of years ago, I had great interisland coverage (Aloha, Hawaiian, etc..). 

With the release of these new excellent FSDT airports, and hopefully more (PHKO, PHOG ;)), I want to fill the empty space.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John

I'm running FSX SP2

really it is just trial and error, try 50% first, see what you think, raise/lower accordingly

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 08:27:05 pm »
I have great results with UT2 from Flight 1. You get both GA and Commercial air traffic. I still gotta fix the fact that Alpine Air is present ;D This is HLI

Hi John world of ai hasn't released a Aloha cargo package yet and not even Mesa GO! airlines I had to make them myself. that's if your using world of ai. since your using fsx its best to get something like ultimate traffic 2 that way you don't have to mess around with files and stuff.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

johndrago

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 07:08:15 pm »

Hi John world of ai hasn't released a Aloha cargo package yet and not even Mesa GO! airlines I had to make them myself. that's if your using world of ai. since your using fsx its best to get something like ultimate traffic 2 that way you don't have to mess around with files and stuff.

I've thought about creating my own, just haven't had time.  I'm pretty good with messing with files.  Any chance you would be willing to share your files? 

Thanks,

John

Silverbird

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 10:39:08 pm »

I've thought about creating my own, just haven't had time.  I'm pretty good with messing with files.  Any chance you would be willing to share your files? 

Thanks,

John

Hi John let me see if I can get the files together today and send them too you. Ill pm you when I get it all done.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

meshman

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 11:13:56 pm »
Hi John let me see if I can get the files together today and send them too you. Ill pm you when I get it all done.

I had UT2, but dumped it. So if you would care to share the files Cesar, please LMK. When I get all my AI GA planes installed I will make some traffic for the islands and would be happy to share those.

Silverbird

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 12:04:17 am »

I had UT2, but dumped it. So if you would care to share the files Cesar, please LMK. When I get all my AI GA planes installed I will make some traffic for the islands and would be happy to share those.

Hi meshman sure I will pm you the link. so far I have only Aloha airlines Cargo, Mesa GO! and just added Island Air. there is other airline Pacific Wings I was about too add it lucky woi did it already.  :D lol filename woanmiv1.zip at avsim or flightsim.

Cesar

New Jersey EWR

meshman

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 03:52:50 am »
Thanks, Cesar!

If I can get the GA AI sorted and do some heli traffic, there will be a whole lot of tourists flying around happy.

Silverbird

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 03:25:27 pm »
Cool no problem hopefully its working out well.  :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR