Author Topic: Runway Disappears at Lihue airport when aircraft is over or crossing a runway.  (Read 4447 times)

cowhorns

I have enjoyed the Hawaii scenery thus far but experienced the runway disappears on approach (Lihue Airport) when I was crossing the threshold.  The runway (both) also disappeared when I was taxing over it.  It immediately re-appears when the aircraft had cleared the runway.
I am running DX10 with Windows 7 i980 processor with 12GB ram and dual ATI Radeon HD 5970 video cards.  I do not have any problems with any of your other airports (LAS, HNK, JFK).  First time I flew into Lihue and did not have the prolem at Hilo. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The scenery is not compatible with DX10 (although at day there shouldn't be specific issues). Yes, this has been discussed already, the web page is wrong saying it's compatible with DX10, and we are going to correct it.

We are also working on a fix for texture bleeding, which I can't reproduce in FSX though (in DX9, with no addons for the area installed).

Does this problem appears only when approaching but not when departing from Lihue. If yes, then we are working on it.