Author Topic: DX 10  (Read 5164 times)

simon747

DX 10
« on: October 04, 2010, 02:22:50 pm »
Hi,

I have recently bought the Hawaii add-on and was under the impression it is dx 10 compatabile as KDFW and KJFK are?  Dusk and night lights don't display right under dx 10 and thats all I fly with; am I doing something wrong?

Simon

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: DX 10
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 06:16:28 pm »
Sorry, no. It's not compatible with DX10, there's a mistake in the web site that we'll correct.

The only scenery that is 100% compatible with DX10 it's KDFW, because it doesn't use anything written with the FS2002 SDK. All sceneries that use this kind of ground ( 99.99% of the 3rd party addon sceneries ) have the same problem.

Of course, is always suggested to test the Trial first, before purchasing, another reason why we offer a Trial version, is that you can check compatibiliy yourself, without relying on written documentation that might (as in this case) contain mistakes.

If DX10 compatibility is of paramount importance for you (but then I guess you couldn't use any other of our sceneries except KDFW) we can offer you a refund, because this is not going to be fixed, since it's how it's made the scenery, and it's not a bug.

cybermasterz

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 07:39:58 pm »
Hi,

I have recently bought the Hawaii add-on and was under the impression it is dx 10 compatabile as KDFW and KJFK are?  Dusk and night lights don't display right under dx 10 and thats all I fly with; am I doing something wrong?

Simon
It's not compatible with DX10
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam

simon747

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 10:57:48 pm »
Ok... I will keep it:)

Hopefully I will do some day flights out there.

Will Klax be dx 10 compatible?  KDFW is awesome by the way.