Author Topic: Runway and Taxiway Lights  (Read 5443 times)

kiwiflyer

Runway and Taxiway Lights
« on: October 01, 2010, 12:57:03 am »
Wonderful new scenery! Thank you for another great product. I have enjoyed flying in the Hawaii area all the way back to FS98 but this just takes everything to a whole new level.

I just have one negative comment. The runway and taxiway edge lights are HUGE. Using the default R22 helicopter as a measure, they look about two feet high. (See screen shot)

I am totally happy with the scenery as it is, but if you could trim these lights down to a more realistic size, it would be even better.

kiwiflyer

Re: Runway and Taxiway Lights
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 05:08:16 pm »
Am I the only person who thinks this is worth noticing? No reply from support and no other comments? Like I said, I'm not complaining or being negative, it's a wonderful product. But the screen shot is pretty convincing that those lights need to be scaled down. If fixed it would make what is already a fine product even better. Any responses?????????

meshman

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 05:41:00 pm »
Am I the only person who thinks this is worth noticing?

It's been mentioned, a few days ago, over in the FSX forum. A more detailed screenshot was made available for the developer of the four foot high taxi light.

Any responses?????????

Yes. Happy now?  ;)

kiwiflyer

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 06:43:49 am »
Yep! It doesn't make much to make me happy... I was beginning to think that maybe there was a gremlin living inside my PC that was making those lights so big and that's why nobody else seemed to be bothered by it. Either that or I need to buy a new deodorant... Thanks for the post
 :)