Author Topic: Helocopter  (Read 5161 times)

skimmer

Helocopter
« on: September 30, 2010, 04:34:15 am »
Are these 20 squares that are circled,the landing spots for choppers ? ??? If so why arent they included in the start from options window for PHLI? Thanks.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: Helocopter
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 07:05:38 am »
I dont have it, but it looks like helipads to me.

Easy to fix if you have ADE. Just load the airport in FSX then open ADE and click connect so that when you slew to the pads in FSX it will follow the position in ADE. Then once your on top of one of the pads and your chopper is in the correct heading and lined up the way you want, you can add a "Start Position" from the ADE menu and name it what you want. Then repeat for the other pads you want to have show up in the select flight/airport screen. If you only want to start at one pad in particular, then just add that one start position and your done.

I did the same thing for KFLL since the stock ADE file that came with the airport didn't include a start position the for helipad on the North side of the airport. If you dont have ADE it's free and comes in handy for little things like this, or perhaps FSDT will add the pads to the ADE in the next update.

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 09:40:06 am »
Hi skimmer,
Don't bother your self, I will fix on the next update.

Fabrizio

skimmer

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 09:42:11 pm »
Thanks much cmpbllsjc. Thats great info  :).  Simbio,Thank you also for taking the matter and including it in next update then everyone can use it. Maybe you can place a couple humans in there somewhere ;D ;D