Author Topic: FS9 Download Link?  (Read 8095 times)

Silverbird

FS9 Download Link?
« on: September 29, 2010, 03:30:08 am »
Hi Guy's Umberto, first time I get this myself fordden 404 error trying to download the fs9 version. the fsx version I was able to download and install. high traffic maybe ?  :)

UPDATE

Its all ok Umberto it was on my side used a different browser and its downloading.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 03:33:50 am by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FS9 Download Link?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 03:34:54 am »
Strange, they works fine from here. Maybe it's a routing problem related to traffic in some way. Try it again later, or use the usual procedure to refresh the page, clear the browser cache and restart it.

Silverbird

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 03:46:00 am »
Strange, they works fine from here. Maybe it's a routing problem related to traffic in some way. Try it again later, or use the usual procedure to refresh the page, clear the browser cache and restart it.

All good now Umberto, thanks for the help I should have done a browser cache but I just used other brower and it worked fine.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

01pewterz28

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 03:52:12 am »
worked for me installing it now paying for it in a few minutes :)

Excellent work again :)

Sean

keino333

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 05:49:36 am »
ok..what do I do after purchasing...I don't see the link or do I download the setup_addonmanger again?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 08:14:47 am »
I've replied to you via email as well: as with all our products, you can download the installer even before purchasing, because we sell it in a Trial version that can be unlocked with your Serial Number so, that's the only installer we have.

You should see links on the main Products page. If you don't see the Hawaii links, it might be your browser is caching the page and hasn't realized the web page has been updated so, it still showing you the old page.

In this case, Refreshing the page (F5 on most browsers) should fix the problem.

keino333

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 11:45:11 am »
THANKS...the F5 worked; however had to use a different browser too as I could only download FSX with Firefox...(no response with FS9)  currently downloading with explorer