Author Topic: Not appearing in addon manager  (Read 4293 times)

scon

Not appearing in addon manager
« on: September 29, 2010, 12:07:41 pm »
Just went and downloaded and installed Hawaiian Airports Volume 1, and while the scenery installation was successful, the addon does not appear in the addon manager window as all other FSDT airports do, for me to activate. When I load up at Hilo the scenery is all there other than the buildings (terminal e.t.c) which do not show. All other FSDT airports seam to be working ok.

While im not sure it is related when I install Hawaiian Airports vol1 (I have done so twice now in attempt to fix the above issue) I get warning messages upon the startup of FSX to say that the addon manager .dll has failed for all my installed FSDT products and that a reinstall of the addon manager program should rectify this, on both occasions installing the stand alone addon manager has indeed solved this issue.

Regards, Scott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Not appearing in addon manager
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 01:38:16 pm »
Most likely cause, it's your antivirus blocked the new version of the addon manager that came with the Hawaii airport so, you were still with the old version, that doesn't support the Hawaiian airports.

In this case, installing the Stand-alone Addon manager or uninstalling and reinstalling the Hawaii airports, would be the same.