Why you posted this in the Cloud9 support section, since it seems you only have FSDT products ?
I've tried the things listed in the other thread on this matter without success.
Since your bglmanx.dll is quite old, you surely haven't tried any of the things suggested, like reinstalling the scenery with the antivirus off, because the only reason why you would end up with an old version, is that your antivirus has blocked the download of the current version of the .dll, so you are stuck with the old one.
So, as suggested in many other threads:
- Uninstall the scenery. Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.
- TURN OFF your antivirus. Don't just exit from its interface, but turn off the real time protection. Actual wording changes between products, however, it's the option to scan every file that gets open in real time, without user intervention.
- Reinstall the scenery with the Antivirus TURNED OFF. Don't launch FSX yet.
- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:
YourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.
- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.
- Check you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menu.