Author Topic: Work in Progress / 00  (Read 69200 times)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Work in Progress / 00
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2010, 04:01:20 pm »
how much time take to finish this project

They barely started, so figure 3 to 4 months.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

bradl

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2010, 10:14:02 pm »
how much time take to finish this project

As developers of any project will always say,

"It will be done when it's done."

BL.

laxclipper

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:17 pm »
if the FSDT team needs any pictures of the LAX airport or the area around the airport including the plane spotter areas please let me know I would be happy to take some pictures for you.

Sincerely

Edgar

Silverbird

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2010, 11:04:54 pm »
if the FSDT team needs any pictures of the LAX airport or the area around the airport including the plane spotter areas please let me know I would be happy to take some pictures for you.

Sincerely

Edgar

That would be cool Edgar, its tough getting photos of terminals. most photos are of planes taking off landing etc etc. so that would help them allot.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

cybermasterz

« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2010, 06:30:43 pm »
Yes!!! My dreams have come true; the best airport made by the best scenery developers!
I am really excited for the release! ;D

well i am glad about it too but dont know for fsx only or for both fsx and fs9  :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :-\ :-\
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2010, 08:41:12 pm »
Yes!!! My dreams have come true; the best airport made by the best scenery developers!
I am really excited for the release! ;D

well i am glad about it too but dont know for fsx only or for both fsx and fs9  :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :-\ :-\

Let's wait and see what happens  :)
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

Hassl

« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2010, 02:38:41 am »
If it's not possible for you to do a new FS9 Version, is there any chance upgrade the old C9 Version of KLAX for AES?

bradl

« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2010, 02:44:03 am »
If it's not possible for you to do a new FS9 Version, is there any chance upgrade the old C9 Version of KLAX for AES?

IMHO, it wouldn't be worth it. There are too many changes to LAX that would still make the C9 scenery obsolete.

BL.

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2010, 03:22:49 am »
I would happy if they would go back aand update the C9 version. I would even be willing to buy it all over again. Then again, if they were to do KIAH after KLAX, I might think about moving away from FS9. Maybe?!  ::)
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2010, 06:46:29 pm »
I would happy if they would go back aand update the C9 version. I would even be willing to buy it all over again. Then again, if they were to do KIAH after KLAX, I might think about moving away from FS9. Maybe?!  ::)
Blueprint is releasing KIAH tommorow. :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????