Author Topic: Purchase help  (Read 7076 times)

ddeuce

Purchase help
« on: September 19, 2010, 10:28:10 pm »
I Purchased the phantom a few years ago thru paypal with email at the time I think was msn,or bright.net not sure thru cloud9 website, what do I need todo to renew this aircraft to my collection ? 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Purchase help
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 10:56:58 am »
On the Esellerate support site:

http://store.esellerate.net/support

You can retrieve your Order History, by inserting the email you used to purchased the product, then press the "E-Mail Order History" button. Since you are not sure which email you used, just try with both.

Then, once you found what your email was and your Order Number, go back to the site, and insert your Order Number and Email, then press the "Submit" button: this will enter inside your Order Page, with option to see your original Email Receipt, that contains also your Serial Number.

Your Serial Number is what you will need to use to reactivate the product, using the "Register Serial" function in the Addon Manager.

Since the Phantom has an FSDT installer on the Cloud9 page here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

You should use that one, not an older Cloud9 installer you might have, otherwise the "Register Serial" number will not be available.

ddeuce

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 02:15:20 pm »
Under the old Cloud9 system whom would the payment been made to: i.e. cloud9 etc or personal name, I just can't remember

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 02:27:44 pm »
You don't need to remember any name, you only need to try with all your possible email addresses you might have used, and press the "Email order history", until you'll find the correct one, because you'll received your Order History to that mailbox.

This will give you the Order Number, which can be use to retrieve your Serial Number, which can be used to reactivate the product.

In case you can't access your email anymore, send us an email with the email address you can't access anymore, and we can update your order with any email you want, which can then be used to retrieve your Order History.