Author Topic: ERROR LOADING FSX AFTE PHNL INSTALLATION  (Read 3731 times)

russellbdavis

ERROR LOADING FSX AFTE PHNL INSTALLATION
« on: September 28, 2010, 09:37:05 pm »
I have installed KDFW, KFLL, KORD, KJFK, all of which seem to be running okay.

Now, I installed PHNL and am experiencing the following error:

couatl v1.0 (build 1024)
panic log started on Tue Sep 28 14:27:56 2010
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\KDFW\__init__.py", line 65, in onAppStart
AttributeError: 'KDFW' object has no attribute 'getRwsl'

I was getting a crash to desktop with a C++ error, so I ran the PHNL update and then this error is now occuring.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ERROR LOADING FSX AFTE PHNL INSTALLATION
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 09:54:37 pm »
That error means some files on your Coautl installation are old, because they don't know about the new runway lights at KDFW . If you install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX, it should fix everything.

OR, you can simply uninstall and reinstall KDFW, if you don't want to download the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, the result should be the same.

russellbdavis

Re: ERROR LOADING FSX AFTE PHNL INSTALLATION
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 12:20:13 am »
well, I removed everything and ran Norton Utilities to make sure the registry was clean. Reinstalled PHNL first, and tested it. It worked fine and so I followed that with the installation of the others. Everything is now back to normal. Thanks! Your stuff is most excellent!

But I have noticed, when I use the air traffic position in MP mode, the location of the control room is not where the tower is located. Is there an easy way to 'move' the control room to match the tower's location? I've used the CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER, etc. key commands to move the eye view, but that is very slow going.