Author Topic: Flight Video problems  (Read 4304 times)

ThePilotGuy

Flight Video problems
« on: August 23, 2010, 10:52:46 pm »
Hi. I was recording a flight video at KDFW. When I end it ans start it's flight video, I get a run time error every time after it's done loading and once it happened at the start of it's loading. I have tried it with default aircraft( in a different place addon aircraft worked with the flight vid), I have turned down settings, And I have tried different times of the day. None work. I have an Intel i7 860 @ 4.0 ghz. W7 64 bit, Nvidia GE force 9800. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thx

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Flight Video problems
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 11:05:04 pm »
Are you using FS Recorder ? I recall someone mentioned a problem with the current Beta version of it, have you tried a stable version ?

ThePilotGuy

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 11:39:29 pm »
Actually, I use the flight video option in FS. The default one... Would FS recorder work better? I like to see the window views after I land occasionally, so that's why I use the default flight video recorder. I'l try the bet FS recorder then if that doesn't work, the solid.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 11:44:22 pm by ThePilotGuy »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 11:54:09 pm »
I thought to have already explained to you here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=3481.0

The default FS video recorder (Instant replay or Flight video, it's the same) doesn't work with our products, you need to use FS Recorder.

ThePilotGuy

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 12:01:24 am »
Ali right. I'm using the FS recorer Beta 2.0 and it works great... I didn't use it because I saw a similar product for sale once...  and I don't know why I thought the flight videos were different... anyway thanks a bunch for your help! :)