Author Topic: Problems  (Read 4956 times)

Camsdad

Problems
« on: August 23, 2010, 08:51:23 pm »
I had requested to join the forum twice. Finally after the second try I was able too. I had sent a total of four emails to 'support@virtualisoftware.com' for my issue over the last twelve days with no reply. I called Esellerate and left a voicemail and no reply.

I bought and downloaded on August 11th 2010. Somehow the download became corrupted and did not intstall properly. I go to the link provided in the email sent when I bought the product and it states that I exceeded the amount of downloads. I downloaded once!!!. I have tried over the last twelve days to just use the scenery that I bought. Today I had to file a dispute with paypal since I could not get anybody to help me. I posted twice on Avsim and shortly after now my user name works on the forum. What would you recommend if you spent $33.00 and couln't get any help?

Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 09:28:12 pm »
I had requested to join the forum twice.

We have only one forum registration from anyone with your email address, and it was made today. You have been activated today.

I had sent a total of four emails to 'support@virtualisoftware.com' for my issue over the last twelve days with no reply.

We have received only 2 emails from you, one yesterday in the evening (and it was Sunday), the 2nd today. Both emails have been replied by now. No other emails ever came from you. People in this forum (all 4000+ of them...) knows very well that we reply to emails very fast and, if we don't reply, there's a problem with the email, not with us...

I called Esellerate and left a voicemail and no reply.

That's normal, Esellerate doesn't offer tech support. However, in your email receipt, you'll find OUR telephone number so, if email for any reason is flacky, there was no need to call Esellerate, when you can call US instead.

PS
To all other users reading this: please, understand that we don't *normally* offer telephone support. Email it's the preferred communication method. The forum should be the 2nd one, and telephone should be used only in emergency situations.

Somehow the download became corrupted and did not intstall properly. I go to the link provided in the email sent when I bought the product and it states that I exceeded the amount of downloads. I downloaded once!!!.

As I've also explained in my email to you, the downloads are freely available even BEFORE purchasing, they are on a public server, and there's no download limit whatsoever. The purchase receipt doesn't contain any download link so, I'm not sure what you have downloaded from Esellerate support page, since we don't host our downloads on Esellerate at all, all our downloads are freely accessible from our main web site, and they are hosted on Mediafire, without any limit, password, hidden links or anything like that.

That's the only place you download anything coming from us, without limitation and even before purchasing. The Trial version is the only installer we have, you can install it before purchasing or after purchasing, but you are going to install always the same file.

Today I had to file a dispute with paypal since I could not get anybody to help me. I posted twice on Avsim and shortly after now my user name works on the forum. What would you recommend if you spent $33.00 and couln't get any help?

You made the following mistakes:

- Haven't realized (is advertized everywhere on this site, btw) our products downloads are always freely available, because we sell in Try-before-buy

- Waited 12 days to register to this forum, if you registered earlier, you would get an answer, as with all the other 4000+ fellow forum users.

- Assumed that nobody replied to you for 12 days, without even taking into consideration the chance we might have not *received* your email in the first place. That's why we have a forum for, that's why we also put our phone number on the email receipt.

- Posted on Avsim, before even waiting for being activated on this forum. We usually activate everyone in 24h, you have been activated in 5 hours. No other forum registration requests came from your email, you have been approved on the first registration request we ever get from you.

- Filed a dispute with PayPal without even hearing back from us. Now, if your scenery is going to be refunded, your Serial Number will not be activate anymore, unless you purchase the scenery again.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 09:31:13 pm by virtuali »

Camsdad

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 10:46:11 pm »
Lke I said I registered before and registered again. I finally got thru the second time. Problem I have now since I redownloaded is that the product is showing active in the addon manager but when I go to DFW there is nothing there except for the AI aircraft. Thats it. I uninstalled shut down restarted, reinstalled and again it shows product active and no scenery.

I did the paypal dispute because I couldn't get anybody since 8/11 to respond. I got a response this afternoon from you and Esellerate this afternoon since the dispute. Thats beside the point now. How can we fix this.

Thank you,

Jeff

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 10:55:51 pm »
I don't know if you would prefer to be supported by email or by forum, since I've ALREADY replied to you about this issue to your previous email of 15 minutes ago so, I don't think it's useful for both of us to continue about the same issue both on the forum and by email, because it would only lead to having to type the same things twice.

As I've said, today is the first day we'll ever heard anything from you so please, stop keep saying that nobody responded to you since 8/11, because we can't obviously reply if we don't receive the email.

Ok, it's nobody's fault that your email never arrived, more likely some spam filter along the way killed it but, you also have the forum (there are no other registrations coming from your email other than the one from today) and, as a last resort, your invoice also contains our phone number, what else should we do to allow you to contact us, in case email doesn't work (and it doesn't, sometimes) ?