Author Topic: Free trial issue & Question about the product.  (Read 3751 times)

Paul787

Free trial issue & Question about the product.
« on: October 25, 2010, 02:00:56 am »
Hi.

This is my first post on this forum  ;D.

All right. So I have downloaded the DFW airport free trial for FSX. Installation process was like any other - no problems. Once I loaded KDFW airport in FSX, I saw no buildings, just jetways and ground vehicles. I'd like to buy this product, but I can't until it shows up perfectly during free trial.

I got few questions about the Fsdreamteam products:

1) How does it impact frame rates? I usually get 15-20 fps with default scenery.

2) Does the ORD scenery (which is older) have bigger impact on frames than the brand new DFW scenery?

Thanks for any help!

Paul K

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Free trial issue & Question about the product.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 11:37:16 am »
First, you should fix your configuration problem that is affecting KDFW and doesn't let you show buildings because, purchasing it will not fix this: the whole point of having the Trial is to ensure the scenery WORKS, before purchasing it.

The usual question: do you see the "Addon Manager" and the "Couatl powered addons" menus under the "Addons" menu ?

Paul787

Re: Free trial issue & Question about the product.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 06:21:46 am »
First, you should fix your configuration problem that is affecting KDFW and doesn't let you show buildings because, purchasing it will not fix this: the whole point of having the Trial is to ensure the scenery WORKS, before purchasing it.

The usual question: do you see the "Addon Manager" and the "Couatl powered addons" menus under the "Addons" menu ?
Hi. Thanks for quick answer.

I don't know what happened but it works now! All buildings, jetways, signs, etc. show up correctly.

Thanks for help!

PK