Author Topic: Updates Included?  (Read 4737 times)

sticky1202

Updates Included?
« on: August 13, 2010, 04:01:21 pm »
  After sitting on the sidelines until now, I'm ready to jump in. Can someone please confirm, if I buy/install the scenery today, all updates are included with the initial install? Does that also include the most current AFCAD? Thanks! Also, does it matter which AFCAD editor I use when editing the AFCAD? I have AFCAD221, ADE AFX. In the past, AFCAD has made some unwanted changes to the AFCAD's, but is the easiest to use.

Jim
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 04:27:49 pm by sticky1202 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Updates Included?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 05:05:26 pm »
Yes, the full installer for FS9 already includes all the updates we posted on the forum so far. You shouldn't forget we have a Trial version and the Trial version is exactly the same program as the Full version, because it can be unlocked without download other files, which means two things:

1) You can check the scenery yourself before purchasing it, and be sure it's exactly what you are purchasing.

2) It's in our best interest to update the full installer as soon as possible and as frequently as possible when issues are found, because we need to show the Trial version as polished as we can, because it means more sales.

sticky1202

Re: Updates Included?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 07:33:35 pm »
Sold!  ;D