Author Topic: And what about AES support..?  (Read 6664 times)

Denzel

• FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
And what about AES support..?
« on: August 07, 2010, 02:57:12 pm »
Hi there

I've read (with difficulty cuz i'm french) that DFW has 134 Jetways animated with inverse-kinematics in FSX (Native)

Is that means DFW will not be supported by AES...?

To be honest it will be a great lost for FSDT & AES "Aficionados" like me :'(

Best Regards
EX - FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Ryzen 9 5900X + MSI B550 Unify-X + GTX 3080Ti + 32Go DDR4 3200Mhz + MSI MPG341CQR 34"" On Win10 64Bits

HoneyCom Alpha & Bravo Equiped + Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack + Occulus Quest 2

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: And what about AES support..?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 03:51:31 pm »
All our sceneries supports FSX native movable jetways, and all our sceneries are supported by AES, it's just that KDFW is simply too new, but we'll give support to Oliver Pabst to add it to AES. And, of course, it's the only option in FS9.

Denzel

• FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 06:57:28 pm »
Thanx for theses informations
DFW is going to rejoin my FSDT collection right now  ;D

Regards
EX - FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Ryzen 9 5900X + MSI B550 Unify-X + GTX 3080Ti + 32Go DDR4 3200Mhz + MSI MPG341CQR 34"" On Win10 64Bits

HoneyCom Alpha & Bravo Equiped + Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack + Occulus Quest 2

jofo

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 02:11:33 am »
All our sceneries supports FSX native movable jetways, and all our sceneries are supported by AES, it's just that KDFW is simply too new, but we'll give support to Oliver Pabst to add it to AES. And, of course, it's the only option in FS9.
The site says that AES support is planned for FS9, which might give the impression that it is not coming for FSX.

So, will AES support be working for FSX, FS9, or both?

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 03:19:39 am »
I wouldn't stress out about it.

Oliver has AES'ed all the FSDT airports for both FS9 and FSX upto this point, so I dont think there is any reason to think that he wont do it for FSX this time either.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 08:09:50 am »
From our side of the involvement to support AES, there is no difference between FS9 and FSX, Oliver does the two versions on his own based on the same data. We only listed FS9, mainly because AES is usually more asked for by FS9 users, but that doesn't mean there's something in the scenery that prevent it to work with AES in FSX.