Author Topic: KDFW Enhanced AFCAD file for FSX Available here  (Read 33661 times)

Murf

Re: KDFW Enhanced AFCAD file for FSX Available here
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 01:26:15 am »
Is this update still needed or desired with the latest FSDT update??? Not sure whether to install it or not with the latest update.   ???

This is an optional AFCAD file that adds more parking and slightly more accurate parking locations, however it isn't necessary. Just make sure if you do use this one to save and remove the one that comes with the scenery called AP_KDFW.bgl so you dont have duplicates.

Also Dennis posted a newer one a few days ago here: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=3493.0

You can always try them and if they dont suit you just revert back to the default version. The latest default FSDT version is here in case you haven't gotten the latest: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=3359.0

Ahhhhhhh...... cool... thanks!!!
Senior Master Sergent (retired)

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 07:42:13 pm »
Dear Dennis.

When I saw this word "enhance the AFCAD" I was thrilled but unfortunately, the Air Korean's cargo 747 still at the gate where it should not be, is there any way we can relocate it to the cargo tarmac?

Thanks!  ;D

data63

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 07:39:12 pm »
maybe you change the parking code for tzhat plane from "KAL" to "KALC" so it won't "find" the passenger gate.

I use this method for all airlines doing cargo and passenger flights and it works out.

Happy landings

juergen

ranger79

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2016, 09:20:08 pm »
I like your AFCAD alot, I however changed the runways to transparent in ADE so the FSDreamTeam runways are visible. The attachment is for P3Dv3.3.5. I was having issues with the AFCADs supplied by FSD and AI traffic getting stuck on the runways. Your AFCAD fixed this, but I just added the transparency to the runways. I can also confirm AI is now work smoothly (I use UT2). Enjoy.

DAL777-232

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2021, 06:16:13 am »
Dennis

I wanted to ask you if your AFCAD can be changed in anyway?
SGT. Robert P Armstrong (Ret)