Author Topic: Scenery sinking-in airplanes keep dropping and you can't see the apron markings.  (Read 9604 times)

laxclipper

Hello,

I just installed the KFDW and I have a bad problem with the scenery trying to sink-in. if I check on the wing view of my plane it looks like its half way in the ground and it's trying to touch the ground. I checked on my other airports but they are fine. I am running this airport on FSX with FSgenesis and Megascenery Dallas forthworth.

Any suggestions.

I am reinsatilling megasceneryx right now to see if that fixes the problem.

Thank you

Edgar

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Are you going to KDFW starting from a previous flight which was saved with the airplane not on ground ? Try to slew a few hundreds meters up, then go down again, and see if it gets fixed.

laxclipper

Hello,

Thank you for the fast reponse, If I press F12 and zoom-in all the markings were there but as soon as you change views they go away.

laxclipper

Okay guys,

Here is what I did and it's fixed now, I unistalled megasceneryx Dallas forthworth and then reinstalled it then I created a new flight plan out KDFW and all the markings are there now and my planes are not sinking any more. You should make a new flight plan before anything else and give that a try.

Sincerely

Edgar

laxclipper

This is also solved Guys.

THank you.

abrinson

Is something wrong?
Alexander Brinson

abrinson

Is there something wrong somewhere, because I have FSDT DFW on the TOP of my list in the Scenery Library.
Alexander Brinson

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I not sure to understand what's wrong with your screenshots, they look fine. If the apron marking disappear, try to zoom the view a little bit, and see if they reappear.

abrinson

When I zoom in, it goes to normal, but when I zoom back out, the "grass" comes back.

Thanks
Alex
Alexander Brinson

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
When I zoom in, it goes to normal, but when I zoom back out, the "grass" comes back.

Can you please specify your location more precisely ? There might be a problem with a specific place, you don't see it everywhere, I hope.

abrinson

It is very hard to see the runway one final. The runway and taxiways are buried in grass. When I zoom in, the grass is gradually getting off the runway, but right when I zoom out, the grass comes back. Is it supposed to do that?

Alex
Alexander Brinson

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Is it supposed to do that?

Obviously not, we can't see any of this so, it must be another scenery in conflict.